I am not one to talk about myself that often. Ask any of my friends – it takes a while for me to warm up to someone and let people into my world.
Rather than wait a bit for you to learn about me (which you will as I go along with this blog), I figured I’d give you a list of fifteen things you wouldn’t know about me, a la Us Weekly. Check it out!
- My birthday is November 10th. #scorpioseason
- I am a recent graduate of Stern College for Women at Yeshiva University. Proud to say I majored in journalism and minored in business!
- My favorite ice cream flavor is Cookie Dough or Caramel Cone from Haagen-Dazs. It’s the best!
- I have a serious addiction to coffee.
- Thanksgiving is my favorite secular holiday. I love it all – the food, the parade, etc. If Thanksgiving was every day of the year, I’d be happy!
- I broke my right elbow when I was four-years-old and I still have the scars to prove it.
- I have a fear of grates, a la Alice in Wonderland.
- My friends mean the world to me. I will fight to the end for them.
- I have a twin brother and my dad has a twin sister. I guess it runs in the family!
- I can touch my chin with my tongue.
- I’ve had moderate anxiety since the age of eleven.
- My mom thinks my memoir should be called Small Mouth, Big Mouth, for the sheer amount of talking that comes out of my small mouth.
- I can name all the presidents of the United States… even though there is one president that I refuse to add to the list.
- My favorite quote: “If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change.” – Michael Jackson, “Man in the Mirror”
- I am an avid list-maker. Hence this list.
— Adrianna ❤