I don’t know about you, but I absolutely hate ice breakers. Who really wants to go around a group and force yourself to talk about personal information?
Let me just say this: it’s not my favorite thing to do in the world.
But while perusing Pinterest (because what else is new), I found a list of ice breaker questions that I thought could be really fun to answer.
So let’s get to it!
1. If you could buy any type of food for the rest of your life, what would you buy? PASTA, CHEDDAR CHEESE AND COFFEE. 100%.
2. What color is your tooth brush? Such a weird question, but it’s orange.
3. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why? I actually don’t know. I’d have to think about this one.
4. What is one of the things on your “bucket” list? Interview Milo Ventimiglia from This Is Us. ❤
5. Who is your favorite superhero and why? Spider-Man, because I love all the movies.
6. Who do you admire the most? My mom. She’s the strongest person I know and I love her with all of my heart, despite her driving me crazy.
7. What is your favorite summer activity? I absolutely LOVE swimming, but I never have the time to go!
8. If a movie was made of your life, what genre would it be and who would play you? My movie would definitely be a mix of comedy and drama, with all that has happened to me in life. I’d probably say that I’d have Maisie Williams play me, since I’ve been told multiple times that “[I] look like Arya Stark from Game of Thrones.”
9. If you could be any flavor of ice cream, what flavor would you be? Caramel Cone ice cream from Haagen-Dazs, because it’s my all-time favorite.
10. Who is your favorite cartoon character? Tweety Bird, because it was my grandmother’s favorite character.
11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? London and Dublin, FOR SURE.
12. What is your dream job? To be a celebrity profile writer.
13. Are you a morning or night person? If this answers your question – don’t bother me until 11AM at all times.
14. What is your favorite hobby? Cooking and drinking coffee.
15. What is one thing that annoys you the most? Disrespect and liars. Don’t disrespect me and don’t EVER lie to me. Trust me – you’ll see a very ugly side of me that I don’t want to expose.
16. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? No idea, and frankly, I don’t want to think about that.
17. What is your favorite thing about someone in your family? All of my family loves hard and fights harder. It’s both a great and scary quality.
18. What is one of your weird quirks? Probably too much – ask my friends this question. Better yet – ask my mother this question. She can give you plenty.
19. Describe yourself in three words. Loyal, compassionate, determined.
20. If you could trade lives with anyone for a day, who would it be? Probably an editor who works at a magazine, so that I can see what it’s like to work in that position.
21. If you could talk in your sleep, what would you say? WHO WANTS TO TALK IN THEIR SLEEP? Nothing good comes from that!
22. What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning? Check my phone to see if any of my friends texted me in the middle of the night.
23. What is your favorite movie quote? “I figure life’s a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You don’t know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you… to make each day count.” – Jack Dawson, Titanic
24. What is your favorite joke? Wanna hear two short jokes and a long joke? Joke, joke, JOOOOOOOOKE.
25. What would you do on Mars for fun? Probably jump around, because how fun would it be to jump around on another PLANET?
26. If you could get yourself anything, what would it be? That changes everyday! Today, it would probably be a new phone case, because mine is breaking.
27. Where is the worst place you could get stuck? Anywhere that’s super high, like a roof – which has happened! #habitat
28. What would you do with your “fifteen minutes” of fame? Find a way to secure interviews with every celebrity I’ve ever wanted to meet.
29. Where would you go if you were invisible? Honestly? No idea.
30. What is the one thing you own that you wish you didn’t? Hm… I’ll get back to you on that one.
31. What is your biggest addiction? Coffee and pasta. Simple.
— Adrianna ❤