Instead of the traditional About page, I decided to give you 25 facts about me, a lá Us Weekly:
- Full name: Adrianna Chaviva Freedman.
- Birthday: November 10th.
- I’m a New Yorker, born and raised.
- I have a twin brother who is thirteen minutes older than me. He likes to say that the thirteen minutes before I was born were the best thirteen minutes of his life.
- Dream vacation: London, UK.
- Favorite food: my mom’s mac and cheese. Enough said.
- I interned in the Features department of ELLE Magazine during the spring semester of my junior year of college.
- I love anything coffee-flavored.
- I love to cook… but can’t bake to save my life.
- My favorite movie: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
- I absolutely repel technology. Any electronic gadget I touch most likely will go haywire.
- Favorite color: orange.
- My favorite band: Busted.
- Busted band member James Bourne followed me on Twitter. It was one of the coolest moments of my life.
- I can speak/understand three languages: English, Hebrew, and Spanish.
- Favorite quote: “If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change.” – Michael Jackson, “Man in the Mirror”
- I am an avid list maker. Hence this list.
- The scent of apple-cinnamon is one of my favorite things in the world. It reminds me of the holidays, and I love that.
- I get chills up my spine whenever I touch velvet. Note to self: NEVER wear velvet.
- I have raging dance parties in my head… That’s why I don’t dance in public.
- I share a birthday with my twin (obviously), my cousin and my great-aunt.
- My twin brother says I should copyright the phrase, “I’m so confused,” since I use it so often.
- My favorite day of the week: Thursday. I just love the way the word sounds.
- If you have some form of a British accent, I will most probably love you.
- I am loyal to my friends and family, to the bitter end.
Hope you enjoy this different way of getting to know me!